Tuesday 22 May 2012

Me Made May Week 2

Yep - I'm still behind schedule, but I will catch up.  Here's a quick round up of week 2 for those of you who don't check the Flickr group.

Day 8
I had to do a big presentation to senior management today so I wore Butterick 5627, I love this dress and always feel good in it.

Day 9
Wearing my Simplicity 2443 jacket and Simplicity 3686 pants to celebrate a promotion.

Day 10
Running late today so grabbed whatever I could find, BWOF button down skirt and Simplicity 3538 gold linen jacket.

Day 11
I celebrated my birthday in another BWOF top and a self drafted wool cardi - had big plans to check out the offerings at Tessuti but ended up staying home with a sick child.

Day 12
Forgot to take a photo today so I borrowed an old one - I wore Vogue 8771 and some me made undies under my jeans.

Day 13
Mother's Day and I managed to find a bit of time to make myself the short sleeve version of Butterick 5247 worn over the top of my other BWOF top.

Day 14
Had a daytime date with hubby today - coffee, shopping, lunch and a movie - and wore my striped BWOF t-shirt and my gold Simplicity 3538 jacket.  These two items are probably get the most ware of everything in my wardrobe because they're so easy to mix and match.


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday and congratulations on the promotion!!

Love all your outfits, been a bit busy myself to get to Flicker but hope to remedy that soon.