This is view b of Butterick 5672, and I've got to say that I really like it.
I pretty minor changes to the pattern. I omitted the lining and the zipper because I used a ponte knit and it slips off and on quite comfortably. I added an inch in length to the bodice and then moved the pleats down by an inch to maintain the layout of the pleats. I also added two inches to the length of the sleeves. Also, I cut the skirt using the grainline for the lining, rather than the fashion fabric (the pattern suggests you cut the fashion fabric almost on the bias and mine didn't need to be).
Something to note is that the middle seam is actually above the waistline, which is something you don't get from either the front of the pattern envelope (the line drawing on the back is more realistic). Not sure why they chose the fabric used on the pattern envelope because it really hides the design of the pleats.
I think that I'll use the pattern again - I'd really like to make a summer version and I'm also thinking about using the lining pattern pieces to make a version without the pleats. My husband gave me two thumbs up for the dress and he can be
brutally refreshingly honest with his opinions!